IEEE CASE 2018 will be under the motto Knowledge-based Automation. It will gather experts from academia and industry to report on recent developments, trends and research results. CASE 2018 invites submissions of high-quality research and industry papers describing original and unpublished work.
Submission link through Paper Plaza is now active!
For further information on the Conference Tracks please click here:
- We strongly recommend to use the set of templates provided by PaperPlaza
- Regular papers can be submitted with a length of 6-8 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge (175,00 € per page).
- Work in progress and Industry papers can be submitted with a maximal length of 4 pages using the IEEE Paper template. Note that this category is especially useful for late breaking results or industry submissions.
- All papers must adhere to the IEEE style and will be peer-reviewed.
- PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 2 Mb. See guidelines on manuscript preparation at IEEE.
- Proposal for a Special Session
- Proposal for a Workshop
The submission is now open through Paperplaza, please see the following link:
Full papers are to be submitted.
You can find information on the required template here:
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting the paper (for initial submission):
- Create an account: go to https://ras.papercept.net/, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors’ PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
- Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word. Use these templates/style files to create the paper and save in PDF format.
- Upload the paper: go to https://ras.papercept.net/ and click on “submit a contribution to CASE 2018″.
- Submit regular paper.
- Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all author PINs created in Step 1)
CONFERENCE PEER REVIEW
All papers submitted to CASE 2018 will undergo a peer review process. A manuscript will be reviewed by at least three reviewers, who will provide detailed comments and – if the submission gets accepted – the authors submit a revised (“camera-ready”) version that takes into account this feedback. The review process is managed by the program chair, the program co-chairs, the editors, and the conference associate editors.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process, where the authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other’s identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript. A maximum of eight to ten full papers will be evaluated per reviewer. With this method, reviewers are free to be completely honest in their assessments without fear of harassment and they also benefit from evaluating the author’s current research in the context of the author’s past work.