The banquet dinner will be held at the Paulaner im Tal, a historic brewhouse in the heart of Munich.
The first traces of Paulaner im Tal date back to 1524. Being a suburb of Munich at that time, the importance of the place was growing with the construction of streets towards Munich providing a sleeping place to merchants and craftsman. The house was bought by a brewer in 1612 and turned into a restaurant.
The welcome resception will be hosted at the Verkehrszentrum of the Deutsches Museum in Munich.
The Deutsches Museum is the biggest museum of science and technology in the world and welcomes about 1,5 M visitors every year.
Several tours to companies in and around Munich will be provided on August 25.
- Knorr Braking Systems, Munich
- Siemens Corporate Technology and production facility, EWA Amberg
- General Electric, Garching
- BMW Dingolfing and Munich
- KUKA, Augsburg
- Wacker, Evonik, BASF and Bayer
- Baumüller, Phoenix Contact, Beckhoff and B&R automation, Pepperl&Fuchs, Samson
- DLR, Oberpfaffenhofen
- Labs at TUM