The final program is available
The fourteenth annual IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE CASE 2018), sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS), will be held in Munich, Germany, August 20 to 24, 2018. IEEE CASE is the flagship automation conference of the IEEE RAS and constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners. This edition of the conference will be under the motto Knowledge-based automation.
- Cyber physical production systems and industry 4.0
- Cloud computing for automation
- Big data and data mining
- Automation and control
- Domain specific software & systems engineering
- Discrete event systems
- Model evolution (systems and software)
- Human in the loop (in engineering and operation)
- Building automation
We hope to see you in Munich!
|Birgit Vogel-Heuser||Bengt Lennartson|
|General Chair||General Co-Chair|